Substance Abuse Treatment (SAT) Program
Correctional Training Facility (CTF)
|Highway 101 North
Soledad, CA 93960
Phone: (831) 678-3951
Fax: (831) 678-5007
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, Office of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (CDCR/OSATS)
150 adult males
Saturdays, Sundays and Designated Holidays* from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
* New Year's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Inmate participants in CEC program are Sensitive Needs referred through the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation for placement in the Substance Abuse Treatment (SAT) program.
New contract awarded to CEC beginning January 4, 2010 for program on North Facility.
- CEC staff provide substance abuse treatment services inside this California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation facility.
- The CTF SAT strives to enhance public safety by providing the means to reduce the incidence of recidivism and relapse by facilitating the opportunity for offenders to acquire pro social values needed to remain crime and substance free becoming productive members of society.
- New 90-day treatment model which operates within loosely modified Therapeutic Community construct.
- Inmate participants assigned to High or Low treatment tracks based upon assessed Risks/Needs.
- Mode of treatment is primarily didactic utilizing "Thinking for a Change" curriculum.
- Treatment is focused on providing introduction to concepts and advocating inmate voluntary participation in funded continuing care in the community post-release.