Logan Correctional Center
|1096 1350th St.
P O Box 1000
Lincoln, IL 62656
Phone: (217) 735-5581
Fax: (217) 735-4807
Illinois Department of Corrections
50 adult males
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm (must arrive by 3:00 pm)
Weekends and Holidays:
Saturday and Sunday:
9:00 am - 8:00 pm (must arrive by 6:00 pm)
- CEC began delivering services at Logan Correctional Center on October 1, 2006.
- Treatment is offered to offenders on a voluntary basis or as ordered by the court.
- Logan Correctional Center is a Illinois Department of Corrections Level 4, medium secure facility, which opened in January 1978 and is located on 150 acres.
- CEC provides substance abuse treatment to 50 adult males at Logan Correctional Center in a Modified Therapeutic Setting.
- The CEC program at Logan Correctional Center is licensed by the Illinois Department of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse to provide Level I Adult Outpatient and Level II Adult Intensive Outpatient Services.
- Substance abuse services are incorporated into 3 phases of treatment including Orientation, Treatment and Relapse prevention.
- CEC provides individual assessments, treatment plans, individual and group counseling and substance abuse educational services.
- Peer-led support group meetings including AA, NA, CA is provided weekly.
- Educational tutoring groups are also held.
- A Discharge Summary is developed for all program participants prior to leaving the program which includes an aftercare referral in order to ensure a continuum of care upon reentering society.