Long Beach Community Correctional Center (LBCCC)
|2233 E. 69TH Street
Long Beach, CA 90805
Phone: (562) 663-0711
Fax: (562) 602-0811
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Division of Addiction and Recovery Services (CDCR/DARS), California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Division of Adult Parole Operations (DAPO)
112 adult males
Saturday & Sunday:
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Long Beach Community Correctional Center opened in 2004.
- Residents are referred through the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation and the Department of Adult Parole Operations
- The goal of the Long Beach Community Corrections Center (LBCCC) is to reduce recidivism for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
- LBCCC strives to enhance public safety by providing a safe and secure environment which facilitates the opportunity for residents to acquire pro-social values needed to remain crime and substance free to become productive members of society.
- LBCCC provides reentry treatment services that include relapse prevention, anger management, problem solving
training, and support groups (AA/NA).
- Residents are provided with the opportunity to make positive permanent life changes.