|428 Walnut Street
Reading, PA 19601
Phone: (610) 478-8800
Fax: (610) 478-1818
Pennsylvania Dept. of Corrections, Pennsylvania Board of Probation & Parole
180 adult males & females
Saturday and Sunday:
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
- ADAPPT is a residential reentry facility that opened in February of 1992 to provide services to pre-release and parole community correction residents.
- In 1996, the Group Home residential reentry facility located at 419 Walnut Street was entered into the National Register of Historic Places.
- The goal of the facility is to focus on treating the causes of criminal behavior and addiction, thus reducing recidivism.
- ADAPPT provides both inpatient and outpatient treatment services and is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Bureau of Drug & Alcohol Programs.
- The in-patient chemical dependency program is comprehensive in scope, and provides an initial assessment, personalized treatment programs, individual and group counseling.
- The services at this facility focus on successful reintegration into the community through structured, comprehensive treatment programs, therapeutic and educational training, and relapse prevention.
- ADAPPT is accredited by the American Correctional Association (ACA) and scored a perfect 100% on all mandatory standards during its last accreditation.