Alle Kiski Pavilion
|1704 Fourth Avenue
Arnold, PA 15068
Phone: (724) 339-8400
Fax: (724) 339-8405
Pennsylvania Department of Corrections, Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole
104 adult males
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Alle Kiski Pavilion opened in 1990.
- Offenders are referred through the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections and from the Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole.
- Alle Kiski Pavilions' goal is to provide a healthy, drug free, safe and secure environment within, which we will provide treatment and education services that focus on changing addictive and criminal behaviors.
- Alle Kiski Pavilion provides numerous hours of community service to the local area on a yearly basis.
- The facility offers the following programs: Violence Prevention Booster, Domestic Violence Group, Smoking Cessation, Narcotics Anonymous, Alcoholics Anonymous, Vocational/Life skills Class, Fatherhood Classes, Addiction Recovery Groups, Bible Study and Church Service.
- Additionally, the facility offers a Drug Education Program, which is an educational-based program that focuses on providing the individual with information to help lead residents to the road of recovery.
- Alle Kiski Pavilion also provides numerous hours of community service to the local area on a yearly basis.
- Alle Kiski Pavilion is accredited by the American Correctional Association (ACA) and scored a perfect 100% on all mandatory and non-mandatory standards during its last accreditation.