|3950B D Street
Philadelphia, PA 19124
Phone: (215) 291-1231
Fax: (215) 427-8020
Philadelphia Prison System
400 adult males
Click here for the Hoffman Hall Visitation Schedule and Rules
- Hoffman Hall opened in July of 2008.
- Offenders are referred through the Philadelphia Prison System.
- Hoffman Hall is named after Allan Hoffman, former CEC employee, who pioneered CEC's successful marriage of security and treatment.
- Hoffman Hall provides a full array of residential reentry treatment services designed to reduce recidivism.
- Hoffman Hall provides individual assessments, individual and group counseling, substance abuse treatment, educational services, vocational training, skills-based training, and aftercare/alumni services.
- Hoffman Hall services focus on peer-led education, which provides the social skills necessary to successfully reenter society.
- The goal of Hoffman Hall is to provide an intensive treatment program that emphasizes relapse prevention.
- Hoffman Hall is accredited by the American Correctional Association (ACA) and scored a perfect 100% on all mandatory and non-mandatory standards during its last accreditation.