Casper Re-Entry Center (CRC)
|10007 Land Mark Lane
P.O. Box 2380
Casper, WY 82604
Phone: (307) 268-4840
Fax: (307) 472-5310
Wyoming Department of Corrections, Federal Bureau of Prisons, Bureau of Indian Affairs, United States Probation Office, Natrona County Courts, City of Casper Municipal Court
Town of Evansville Municipal Court, Town of Mills Municipal Court
400 adult males and females
Community Alternatives of Casper:
Monday - Friday: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm; 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sunday & Holidays: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Thursday: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thursday: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sunday: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- The Casper Re-Entry Center was initially established in 1985 as the Community Alternatives of Casper.
- In 2005, CEC constructed the 400-bed Casper Re-Entry Center and developed Casper Hall the facility's Therapeutic Community.
- The Residential Treatment Program was established in 2006.
- CRC received NCHCC accreditation November of 2007.
- Casper Re-Entry Center Therapeutic Community (TC) program offers the following services to its residents: Individual counseling, group counseling, substance abuse treatment, mental health treatment, educational groups, peer led seminars, daily small group sessions, daily house meetings, weekly family therapy sessions/couples counseling sessions, weekly family visitation, Meth Matrix, Alumni program.
- Casper Re-Entry Center Residential Therapy Program (RTP) offers the following services to its residents: Individual counseling, group counseling, substance abuse treatment, educational groups, peer led seminars, daily small group sessions, daily house meetings, weekly family counseling sessions, weekly family visitation, Meth Matrix, REBT, Substance Abuse evaluations, Life Skills and Community Re-entry classes, Parenting and Fatherhood classes, Anger Management groups, Relapse Prevention groups, Grief Counseling groups, NA/AA groups, GED classes, Vocational Rehabilitation Services, volunteer religious groups.
- The following are specialized Native American services offered to the residents in the Residential Treatment program: White Bison 12-step program, Traditional Sweat Lodge ceremonies, Traditional Cedaring and Purification ceremonies with elders, Talking Circles, Concepts of Wellbriety Movement, 12-step Medicine Wheel, Price of Freedom, All Nations Groups, Red Road to Wellbriety groups.
- Casper Re-Entry Center ACC program provides the following services to its residents: Parenting classes and Women's Issues classes (in-house), employment assistance for federal residents, all other treatment services are available in the local community such as; Sex Offender treatment/counseling, Anger Management groups, Relapse Prevention groups, Thinking for a Change classes, Advanced Thinking for a Change classes, Life Skills classes, D.U.I. educational classes, I.O.P. (Intensive Outpatient Program), Aftercare groups, AA/NA self-help groups, traditional sweat lodge ceremonies, Domestic Violence groups, Untangling Relationships classes, Self-Esteem groups, Young Offender groups, Parenting classes, Women's Issues groups.
- The Casper Re-Entry Center is accredited by the American Correctional Association (ACA) and scored a perfect 100% on all mandatory and non-mandatory standards during its last accreditation.